بنات اليمن Girls of yemen
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
love4islam

love4islam

المساهمات : 72
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/01/2008
العمر : 32
الموقع : www.no_were_.com

What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store   What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 04, 2008 10:34 pm

We all love a good deal. Stores where everything costs $1 seem like the best thing in the world, but sometimes they can trick you into wasting money. Bear in mind that not all dollar stores are created equal. These tips are based mainly on my experiences at Dollar Tree, a very common dollar store, as well as the discount stores Family Dollar and Dollar General. Your experiences may vary.

WHAT TO BUY Twisted Evil

Anything Disney.
With Disney, you have at least some modicum of a quality guarantee. If you find Disney stickers, Disney coloring books, or Disney action figures at the dollar store, chances are you won't find them at a better price. Go for it.

Some sodas.
Not all sodas are a good deal at $1/can, and some of them are dented, sticky, and gross. However, you might find some energy drinks for much less than they sell at the grocery store, as well as sodas that might be difficult to find elsewhere. I was particularly happy with two 16-ounce cans of IBC root beer for $1 at the Dollar Tree.

Kitchen supplies.
Surprisingly, things like knives, whisks, and potholders from the dollar store seem to hold up. I outfitted a lot of my kitchen at the Dollar Tree, and it's been about five months going strong. I haven't tried any of their pans, but I suspect the coating might not last too long.

Puzzles and plastic army men.
Most dollar store toys should be avoided, but both puzzles and plastic army men are perfectly functional. Go wild!

WHAT NOT TO BUY Evil or Very Mad

Cleaning supplies.
If you're paying a dollar or less for a spray bottle of something, it's probably not going to work. You can spritz down your kitchen floor with discount cleaner, but trying to get difficult scum off the bathtub is impossible. How about those yellow kitchen gloves that are $.50 a pair? For about $10, you can get yourself a pair of heavy-duty Bluettes at your local hardware store or on eBay, which will last you for years - the best part is, unlike the crappy yellow ones, you can use them in steaming hot water, and they double as potholders in a pinch. It's a much better investment.

copyed...منقول Very Happy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
adenyemen

المساهمات : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/01/2008

What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: THANK YOU   What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 05, 2008 3:22 pm

NICE AND HELPFUL TIPS I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY
THANKS
cherry
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

What to Buy And What Not To at the Dollar Store
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بنات اليمن Girls of yemen :: الفئة الأولى :: اشتري او لاتشتري / buy & dont buy-
انتقل الى: