بنات اليمن Girls of yemen
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
adeny16

المساهمات : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/02/2008

DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS!   DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 24, 2008 8:40 pm

PLEASE DO NOT BE TAKEN BY KITT AMOR SELLERS!DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS! 4471_2

I purchased some KittAmor pans on ebay as one of my very first purchases... the item was about to end and it seemed like a great deal for $8, so I bid on it. Much to my horror, after bidding and winning I read the shipping ammount and it was $49.99! Well, I figured they were good pans and the seller didnt want to lose any money on them. Once the pans arrived I was greatly disapointed. They were NOT High Quality 18/10 Stainless steel like the description had stated... They were extremely thin and of very poor quality! The seller said she would ONLY refund the $8 I had paid for the item and NOT the shipping! So now I am stuck with a bunch of cheap pans that my 4yr old can bend with his bare hands. They LOOKED great in the description... Do yourself a favor when buying cookware... Don't go for cheap... Get a trusted name brand... You won't regret it..................by: rjr_akra_143 ....................

copyed.... afro
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
adenyemen

المساهمات : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/01/2008

DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: i feel for you   DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 22, 2008 11:35 pm

I made that some mistake with a different pans on TV confused
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

DO NOT BUY ~ KittAmor PRODUCTS!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بنات اليمن Girls of yemen :: الفئة الأولى :: اشتري او لاتشتري / buy & dont buy-
انتقل الى: